It has been one of those months that I kept meaning to update LJ but updating LJ would mean I would have to blither on about what has happened in my life, so I don't because I can't be assed to write a super long entry, which just makes it worse because it means I don't update it more and it makes the subsequent LJ entry longer.
SO WE ARE STICKING TO BULLET POINTS FOR NOW and I'm going to post more substantial posts in the future I promise.
THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED TO ME SINCE I LAST WAS SEEN IN THESE HERE PARTS:-
• Dyed my forever blonde bit of my hair, blue. (pic here
• Had an awesome halloween at home with peypea
where much candy corn and rocky horror was had
• Sold my Kingdom Hearts Keyblades for £145. Fuck YES.
• Finished an art commission for lynxgriffin
that I've been trying to finish for months! Was super proud of it. (it is here
• Got pissed off at THE DICKS AT DeviantArt, and made a Tumblr to spam with my art instead and to further increase my closet hipster status (which is here
• Had a break down about university ONLY A MONTH IN (THAT'S A NEW RECORD!)
• Started playing Crowley from Supernatural over at Dear_mun (and I'm probably apping him at theposthumans
• Got mild case of flu/really bad cold, which mixed with my anxiety made for the perfect conditions for doing university work (not really)
• Got a load of Christmas shopping done YES I AM EARLY THIS YEAR
• AQUIRED GUINEA PIGS not here, but at my parent's house. They are two boys, and my sister named hers Diego and mine is called Napoleon and is a rosette so has constant bedhead AND HE IS ADORBS (here is a picture
Napoleon is the fluffy one)
• Due to cold, had lots of spare time on hands where brain would really only work with watching things. So finished three seasons of The Venture Bros. and Misfits.
• WENT TO SEE THE DOCTOR WHO CAST turn on the Cardiff Christmas lights. IT WAS FAB and fucking cold.
• Was told by my dad that I could use some of my Bermuda savings account to pay for a new laptop since mine is pretty much on its last legs, SO I COULD HAVE A MAC WITHIN THE MONTH SCREAMS.
• Had a counselling review session, and was booked for another six weeks, but I'm showing a LOT of improvement, so we know it's been helping me.
• Made apple cake from the apple tree in our flat's garden. It's fucking delicious.
AND I THINK THAT'S IT. There was some stuff I wanted to go into detail about but whatever, I don't want to be here all evening.
But auugh I am so behind with work. Thanks to procrastination and those couple of days I was really sick I've been thrown off track. I NEED TO GET BACK ON TRACK AND STOP GETTING DISTRACTED but I'm working on my grad film tumblr so I need access to internet otherwise I can't do work. And the temptation to look to see who is on AIM or check my flist IS TOO GREAT. Man I suck at this.
SUP WITH YOU GUYS.